Hurricane Irene is upon us strong and heavy. It seems like all we have seen lately is rain, rain, and more rain! It definitely can make some people go stir crazy, evidence of which was even seen on the local news on WBAL as the day wore on. Rod Daniels had his dog in the studio, Debra Weiner seemed to be growing impatiently annoyed with everyone, and Donna Hamilton popped into other anchor’s screens.
- So it looks like Tess survives another week, but she will go home next week. #SorryNotSorry #VoiceTop12 #VoiceResults 13 hours ago
- I will say @NBCTheVoice I dig seeing the "instant status" of the "Save" during commercials. Nice use of technology! #TheVoice #VoiceTop12 13 hours ago
- America is getting this save wrong!!! 13 hours ago
- Hey America! Save Dani cc @DaniMozMusic @Shakira #VoiceSave #VoiceTop12 #TheVoice 13 hours ago
- Twitter is about to crash LOL @DaniMozMusic @Shakira #VoiceSave #VoiceTop12 #TheVoice 13 hours ago
The Baltimore Sun Mobbies Awards
What Am I Talking About Most?Adam Levine Amanda Brown Arcade Fire Baltimore Baltimore Sun Barenaked Ladies Blake Shelton break-up Broken Social Scene Buffalo Canada Captain Jack Harkness Cassadee Pope Cee-Lo Green Christina Aguilera Cocteau Twins Cody Belew comic-con CoolDude Crowded House Dating Depeche Mode Dez Duron Doctor Who Dr. Who ex-boyfriend ex-girlfriend ex-sex friends FunnyBone geek Glee guys Jane St. Clair JealousFellow John Barrowman Keane Lady Gaga Lake Erie Lloyd Dobler LloydGuy LostMarbles love Melanie Martinez men Michaela Paige MissingPerson Music MusicMan nerd Nicholas David Oprah Winfrey Pop Culture postaday2011 reality TV relationships Sarah McLachlan Saturday Night Live Say Anything sex Singing SmallTown Boy SNL snow sports SportsFan Terry McDermott The Cure The Doctor The Smiths The Voice Torchwood Trevin Hunte Twitter Women