Hurricane Irene is upon us strong and heavy. It seems like all we have seen lately is rain, rain, and more rain! It definitely can make some people go stir crazy, evidence of which was even seen on the local news on WBAL as the day wore on. Rod Daniels had his dog in the studio, Debra Weiner seemed to be growing impatiently annoyed with everyone, and Donna Hamilton popped into other anchor’s screens.
- The amount of times I've said "Seriously!?" & "Who DOES that!?" Is exponentially too high for a Wednesday #INeedAFlaskInMyDesk 10 hours ago
- I REALLY was happy w/either The Swon Brothers or Michelle - the fact that the least talented of the 3 proves to me that this show is crap! 23 hours ago
- That's it I'm done I Can't #VoiceFInale 23 hours ago
- WHAT?!?!?! That is CRAP!!! 23 hours ago
- Is anyone else a little disappointed that Xtina is coming back in the fall instead of Shakira?! #IAm #JustSaying #VoiceFinale 23 hours ago
The Baltimore Sun Mobbies Awards
What Am I Talking About Most?Adam Levine Amanda Brown Baltimore Barenaked Ladies Blake Shelton break-up Canada Cassadee Pope Cee-Lo Green Christina Aguilera comic-con CoolDude Dating Dez Duron Doctor Who Dr. Who ex-boyfriend ex-girlfriend ex-sex friends FunnyBone guys LloydGuy love Melanie Martinez men Music MusicMan Nicholas David Pop Culture postaday2011 reality TV relationships Saturday Night Live sex SmallTown Boy SNL snow sports SportsFan Terry McDermott The Voice Trevin Hunte Twitter Women